Good news! St. Joseph’s Church will be re-opening its doors for private prayer only starting next Friday 19th June.
The church will be open during:
- Fridays: Between 11:30am and 12:30pm
- Saturdays: Between 02:00pm and 03:00pm
Who can do a private prayer?
- individual person
- an entire household
Among other things, the following have already been carried out:
- the marking of places where people may sit in the church
- the direction in which we may move around the church, with floor markings, to keep us at a safe distance from each other
- the regular cleaning and sanitizing of the church
- Steward will be posted on the entrance and exit of the church.
Votive candles are set up before the altar.
For your safety they can be lit before you sanitise your hands on leaving the church.
We would also want to take this opportunity to extend our gratitude to everyone who have volunteered to prepare our church to this re-opening. A Very Big THANK YOU to All of You!
If you have questions regarding this re-opening please don’t hesitate to Contact Us.