School Reception Admissions for 2021/22 open 02/11/2020 until 15/01/2021 and with the pandemic causing the closures of churches for several months, the suspension of the Sunday obligation still in force , the signing of the Certificates of Catholic Practice (CCP) will be very different this year. Fr Dominic will be signing the certificates but you will not need to see him in person, please follow the following procedures:
- Download and print the Certificate of Catholic Practice
- Fill in the required information and then send the completed certificate to the Parish Office, with a copy of your child’s baptismal certificate.
- Fr Dominic may not sign the certificate if the baptismal certificate is missing. If you have lost your child’s baptismal certificate:
- If your child was baptised at St. Joseph’s Catholic Church, we will have a record of it and we can issue a replacement baptismal certificate.
- If your child was baptised somewhere else, you will need to acquire a copy from that parish.
- Once you have submitted the certificate and supporting documentation, please allow three days to turn it around then you can pick up from the Parish Office.
Note: Fr Dominic may ask you to call in to see him if he doesn’t recall your family from Mass attendance.